ANTI WRINKLE TREATMENT
1 area £139
2 areas £179
3 areas £249
Forehead lines, Frown lines, Gummy smile, Crow’s feet, Bunny lines, Dimpled chin.
Jaw Slimming / teeth grinding £289
Nerfertiti Lift / Mini face lift / Neck rejuvenation £289
Anti-wrinkle injections are a simple, non-surgical treatment that can temporarily smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
WHAT CAUSES THE TELL-TALE SIGNS OF AGING?
As we age, collagen that is found naturally in the skin begins to deplete. This along with environmental factors such as free radicals and sun exposure causes the skin to lose elasticity and results in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Genetics, diet and lifestyle factors (Alcohol, Stress, Smoking) can also impact the speed in which this process occurs.
The muscles on the face naturally contract and expand to form expressions, and while it’s a completely natural process, it is one that will cause frown lines and crow’s feet to develop over time. For instance, continuous frowning and raising of the eyebrows can cause lines to develop in between the two brows, whilst squinting and laughing causes the muscles around the eyes to contract, resulting in crow’s feet.
Benefits of Anti-wrinkle Injections
- All injectables are carried out by our in house Doctor. Anti-wrinkle injections are a technique-sensitive treatment that require a deep understanding and knowledge of facial anatomy and muscle movement. You can feel rest assured that you will be treated by licensed and highly skilled doctor who is experienced in carrying out safe and effective anti wrinkle injections.
- Dr Filali specialises in natural looking, subtle results
- Alternative treatment to surgical cosmetic procedures.
- Targets the underlying cause by working to minimise muscle movement. The process yields temporary but noticeable results, with the treated area appearing noticeably smoother.
- Rapid results that are visible within 24 to 48 hours. The treatment lasts for 3-4 months however with continual use some patients may find the results last for up to 6 months or even longer, dependent on a variety of factors.
- No downtime with minimal side effects. Some patients may experience a little redness, but this will go away within 15-20 minutes. It is perfectly normal for some patients to experience some bruising or a minor headache but this can be treated with some pain relief medication.
- Treatment is quick and simple to carry out.
- During the treatment, some patients have said to experience a slight level of discomfort but for most it is not considered painful.
- A complimentary consultation will be carried out prior to having the treatment done to check your suitability for the treatment, and allow our Doctors to better understand your skin concerns and provide a bespoke treatment plan for you. Post treatment, a complimentary aesthetic review is provided to monitor and assess your results.
Dr Noura Filali is a Medical and Aesthetic Doctor specialising in skincare & non-surgical enhancements. She originally pursued a Bachelors of Medicine & Surgery – graduating from the prestigious University of Liverpool Medical School. Our Doctor is Harley street trained and believes in harmonisation as the key element of non-surgical enhancements. She has a passion for holistic remedies combining the art of nature with her extensive medical knowledge together to bring her pioneering approach to aesthetics. She also remains an NHS medical doctor holding full GMC registration and is working towards becoming a General practioner.
A prescription medicine is injected into the skin to temporarily relax the muscle. This limits the movement of muscles, which can reduce the appearance and soften wrinkles and fine lines.
During the consultation our Doctor will discuss your concerns and determine what it is you’d like to achieve through the use of antiwrinkle injectables. The Doctor will also review your medical history and answer any questions you may have, ensuring that you feel safe and comfortable to have the treatment and to provide you with a bespoke treatment plan to meet your skin goals and needs.
The following aftercare is recommended to improve the treatment results and to minimise side-effects from the treatment:
- Avoid extreme facial expressions, alcohol consumption and applying make-up for up to 12 hours
- Avoid extreme sun exposure, UV light, freezing temperatures and saunas for 2 weeks after treatment
- Avoid additional treatments in the treated area for the next 7 days.
- Avoid massaging the area or any facials on the skin
You will be able to go back to your normal activities straight after treatment, but your Aesthetic Practitioner may ask you to take the day off from exercise or other strenuous activity. Alcohol consumption should be avoided before and on the day of the treatment. Makeup can be applied after 2 hours. This is all to allow the injection site to close and avoid infection. Ice may be applied to the injected area to reduce swelling and discomfort. It is important to add that while the risks associated with anti wrinkle injectables are minimal, you need to fully disclose your medical history prior to treatment, as certain allergies, skin and neurological conditions, or medications can jeopardize your safety or results.
Anti wrinkle injections, if administered correctly, are very safe procedures, there is however a very small risk of complications related to them. Common side effects of injectables include swelling, slight discomfort, bruising, lumpiness, or unevenness. Anti wrinkle injections are not suitable for the following people:
- Patients on medications that reduce or inhibit hepatic metabolism
- (cimetidine, beta-blockers), steroids, aspirin or anticoagulant
- Pregnant or breast feeding patients
- Patients suffering from auto-immune disease or disease affecting the immune system, acute rheumatic fever or recurrent sore throat, history of herpes simplex (cold sores) or other skin infections, untreated epilepsy, hypertrophic scarring, porphyria or cardiac conduction disorders?
- Patients who have had laser resurfacing or a skin peel in the last 6 weeks
The treatment will last anywhere between 3-6 months but it varies with each patient based on individual needs and particular skincare goals.
One every 3 to 6 months.
The results can take up to 2 weeks to become visible. Our Aesthetic Practitioners work closely with you to ensure visible results, that are natural-looking and subtle.
The treatment is FDA approved, and is currently used worldwide in more than 78 countries. The risks to patients is clinically proven to be very minimal, and in our experience, any possible side effects are usually only temporary and mild. It is however essential that injectable treatments are carried out by fully trained Aesthetic Practitioners. Anti-wrinkle injections are a technique-sensitive treatment that require a deep understanding and knowledge of facial anatomy and muscle movement. You can feel rest assured that you will be treated by licensed and highly skilled doctor who is experienced in carrying out safe and effective anti-wrinkle injections.
Anti wrinkle injectables start from £139 an area. We do have annual anti wrinkle packages available that include a saving for more than one area, so please enquire this with our in house doctor.